What is Mesothelioma Cancer
Writer : dR. Cristine Lie
What is Mesothelioma? Lawsuits for mesothelioma victims, asbestos exposure and other toxic exposures have been handled by The Lanier Law Firm since 1990. In our opinion, every client is entitled to competent legal representation and a level playing field when it comes to the courtroom.
Texas, California, New York, and Oklahoma City offices of The Lanier Law Firm have extensive experience representing families and asbestos exposure victims all over the United States.
It gives our attorneys great satisfaction to know that they're helping families in their time of greatest need when they're dealing with the emotional and financial stress of mesothelioma Lanier Law Firm is a nationally recognized asbestos litigation law firm. Throughout the past two decades, we've built our reputation and expertise on a long, successful track record.
The attorneys at The Lanier Law Firm believe that each case should be handled on a one-on-one basis by Mark Lanier. A hand-picked team of attorneys trained in dealing with the specialized legal, scientific, and medical issues associated with asbestos and toxic exposure lawsuits supports Mr. Lanier's impressive track record on behalf of mesothelioma victims.
Clients prefer to spend time with their families rather than sit through a trial, so we have the ability to secure large settlements for them because of our track record of success in the courtroom. The Lanier Law Firm's Asbestos Litigation team translates real-world experience into knowledge and expertise. The asbestos litigation is the sole focus of our firm's asbestos team. When it comes to mesothelioma legal issues that we have encountered, researched, and resolved, our clients can have confidence in the breadth of our experience. If there is any learning curve at all, it will be minimal in the case of any given client.
Visit Mesothelioma Advocate for more information on mesothelioma diagnosis and treatment.
The Lanier Law Firm understands the devastating impact of mesothelioma. There should be no need for the suffering that mesothelioma victims are currently experiencing today. People were exposed to mesothelioma because the perpetrators knew about and chose to expose them to this deadly disease. His life's work is to hold these companies responsible for the devastation they have caused. The health and well-being of a family member is priceless. In spite of this, the accompanying financial burden is a distraction that no one should have to endure."
As early as the turn of the twentieth century, companies were already aware of the devastation asbestos could cause. Because of this, Mr. Lanier has amassed what is widely considered the world's largest collection of asbestos products that were once part of everyday life and are invaluable proof in the courtroom for The Lanier Law Firm. Every day, our attorneys are reminded of the people and causes they're fighting for thanks to this collection of lethal substances.
Additionally, Mr. Lanier purchased a large collection from the now defunct Industrial Hygiene Foundation to create one of the largest Asbestos Libraries in the United States. We are able to represent our clients more effectively because of our private access to the documents in this library.
Toxic exposure cases that we've handled include those of clients such as
- An elderly school building in which a 22-year-old mesothelioma patient had been exposed to asbestos as a child;
- an elderly refinery worker diagnosed with mesothelioma at the age of 67 after years of exposure to asbestos at work;
- a 39-year-old brake mechanic who was exposed to asbestos in automotive friction products and developed mesothelioma
- a 48-year-old woman who developed mesothelioma after being exposed to asbestos that her father brought home from work. When her father came home from work, she would play with him before he put on his clothes and help him wash his work clothes; this resulted in her being exposed.
- The mesothelioma of a 78-year-old railroad worker exposed to asbestos for many years;
- A grinding wheel containing asbestos injured 21 Texas steelworkers.
Every day, we are able to demonstrate our success on behalf of our clients through:
- Top mesothelioma settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients;
- Possession of background evidence that is exhaustive and thorough enough to back up your claims
- a team under the direction and instruction of Mark Lanier, whose groundbreaking work in asbestos cases has been repeatedly recognized by the media and his peers;
- Compassion for our clients and an unrivaled understanding of the next best steps to obtain compensation for treatment, for family members and for justice against those who deliberately put the almighty dollar before the lives of people are the roots of our mission.
Other chemicals, despite their numerous beneficial applications, carry the risk of harm or death. Accidental releases of toxic chemicals into the atmosphere or water as well as those found in schools or workplaces are common occurrences in the lives of average Americans.
We hope that you will seek the assistance of a lawyer during this difficult time. You should not have to navigate the legal system on your own, and it is critical that you seek the advice of those who have successfully done so in the past. It is our sincere hope that you will give The Lanier Law Firm serious consideration, as this is what we love to do. Because we care deeply about the people we serve, we have a unique perspective on how to best help the people who depend on us, and we are committed to holding those who put their own interests ahead of the wellbeing of others accountable.
Mesothelioma and Toxic Exposures: Please contact us for additional information.
- Types Of Mesothelioma
- Symptoms Of Mesothelioma
- What Is Mesothelioma Cancer
- Causes Of Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma Cell Types